Quality Outcomes at Blakelands Hospital
We take the views of our patients very seriously and use their feedback to continually develop our services.
By asking patients to complete a short questionnaire upon discharge means we regularly receive great feedback about the quality of the care offered at here at Blakelands Hospital.
Recent quality statistics*
- 99% of patients asked said felt they were treated with respect and dignity
- 98.2% of patients asked said they could understand the information given to them by the Doctors.
- 98.8% of patients asked said they were given enough privacy when being examined or treated.
*Statistics taken from the QaR Patient Satisfaction Survey / e-tabs August 2017.
Blakelands Hospital is proud to have never had a reported case of hospital acquired MRSA Bacteraemia. We plan to maintain this standard in 2017/18.
- From start to finish everything was excellent. The surgeon was very confident and all the nurses was wonderful and very attentive. A special thank you to the nurses after the operation for being so caring - thank you very much. I would recommend anyone to go to Blakelands Hospital. August 2017
- I attended this hospital to have a cataract removed & found the whole experience excellent. All the staff were friendly, professional & very caring. The atmosphere is very relaxing & the whole place spotlessly clean. I could not fault this hospital at all. August 2017
- Staff were very friendly, it is a nice clean hospital and everything about my procedure was explained from start to finish. I even received a telephone call from Blakelands to find out how I was feeling the next day, a lovely touch. Well done. July 2017
- All staff that I met were friendly and polite. Their explanations of procedures helped me relax and their care pre and post operation is faultless. I would definitely recommend this hospital. June 2017
- The hospital is spotless and staff very well presented. All appointments ran to schedule. On the day of the procedure I felt as though I was the only patient there (I was not). I was not waiting around; the process was like clockwork, although far from impersonal. All the staff I encountered had a smile and a few words. They were friendly and jovial but very professional. I really hope I don't need additional procedures but if I did I would be extremely happy to return to Blakelands. Thank you so much. May 2017
If you would like the leave patient feedback regarding your experience at Blakelands Hospital, click here.
Read the Blakelands Hospital Quality Account for 2016/17.