Quality Outcomes at Blakelands Hospital
We take the views of our patients very seriously and use their feedback to continually develop our services.
By asking patients to complete a short questionnaire upon discharge means we regularly receive great feedback about the quality of the care offered at here at Blakelands Hospital.
Recent quality statistics*
- 99% of patients asked said felt they were treated with respect and dignity
- 98.2% of patients asked said they could understand the information given to them by the Doctors.
- 98.8% of patients asked said they were given enough privacy when being examined or treated.
*Statistics taken from the QaR Patient Satisfaction Survey / e-tabs August 2017.
Blakelands Hospital is proud to have never had a reported case of hospital acquired MRSA Bacteraemia. We plan to maintain this standard in 2017/18.
- From start to finish everything was excellent. The surgeon was very confident and all the nurses was wonderful and very attentive. A special thank you to the nurses after the operation for being so caring - thank you very much. I would recommend anyone to go to Blakelands Hospital. August 2017
- I attended this hospital to have a cataract removed & found the whole experience excellent. All the staff were friendly, professional & very caring. The atmosphere is very relaxing & the whole place spotlessly clean. I could not fault this hospital at all. August 2017
- Staff were very friendly, it is a nice clean hospital and everything about my procedure was explained from start to finish. I even received a telephone call from Blakelands to find out how I was feeling the next day, a lovely touch. Well done. July 2017
- All staff that I met were friendly and polite. Their explanations of procedures helped me relax and their care pre and post operation is faultless. I would definitely recommend this hospital. June 2017
- The hospital is spotless and staff very well presented. All appointments ran to schedule. On the day of the procedure I felt as though I was the only patient there (I was not). I was not waiting around; the process was like clockwork, although far from impersonal. All the staff I encountered had a smile and a few words. They were friendly and jovial but very professional. I really hope I don't need additional procedures but if I did I would be extremely happy to return to Blakelands. Thank you so much. May 2017
If you would like the leave patient feedback regarding your experience at Blakelands Hospital, click here.